Advice for potential refund on purchase of doors

gwebstech
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all

I ll just give some background before my question:

I bought some external doors for a house im building and i told the seller it was for a new house (so that all the heat values of the doors and the security elements were up to current building regulations) which i would expect that if you sell these things you know how to deliver the products as needed, ie to current specifications because if these doors are not up to the current building regulations then they are no use.

I have asked the seller to send me the certificates that the manufacturer sent to him that shows me the heat and security values are as they should be. He says he hasnt got these certificates which means that i might now need to buy another 2 doors to replace these doors he sent me! as without the certificates, the house cannot get final approval - ie the certificates are necessary to allow the inspectors to pass them - no certificates mean these doors are not up to spec and so therefore useless.

So my question is - am i eligible for a refund here? the purchase was on the 27th January so im well within my time limit. Any advice is appeciated

thank you

gwebstech

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.