Adding funds to Paypal Smart Connect after already making paymen?

psongman
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, simple question really. Can you add funds to your Paypal Smart Connect card after making your monthly payment, so you can buy something on ebay that is a bit higher than your available credit. I am sure this has been asked before but can't find a post or thread.  Hope  you can show me how ,thanks for listening and assisting, DR

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @psongman,

Thank you for your post! For inquiries about your credit limit, please reach out to Smart Connect customer service at the number in this article.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

psongman
Contributor
Contributor

OK, not what I asked. I don 't want increase in limit. I want to know if I can  add like $20, so I can buy an  item that I want that is a bit more that is in my Paypal Smart Connect funds. I don't understand why I go online and ask these questions and most people who respond have no idea what Iam asking for, hmmmm, someone did say, just add more money, so I guess it is probably a given, but there are no threads about such a topic!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.