Account

SonofNun
Contributor
Contributor
So I’m really shocked at this, I bought a pre-paid pay pal card from my local store and started an account, mind you I paroled right after the covid 19 started to really take shape this January I do not have I.D. But have a birth certificate and took a picture of that and submitted it and was sent over 400.00$ to my Facebook by friends and family to help me get on my feet I still have yet to get my card confirmed my account confirmed or even get acknowledgement that I am me... I have been able to spend two hundred dollars on line for car parts which seems wierd when I constantly have a notification for identification... very messed up, I still have not been able to reach any kind of representative, which frustrates me considerably and if the money has been sent to my Facebook And has not been disputed for all this time, how come I am still waiting to receive it on a pre-paid card with notifications of verification, but am able to order these car parts one time... I’m highly disappointed with pay pal it’s not at all what any if my friends were hosting about!!!! Please can anyone help me resolve any of these issues or help me get in contact with a rep. !!!!!! Thank you!!!!!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.