About "SYNCB / PAYPALSMARTCONN" File a credit report complaint

specialfan
Contributor
Contributor

111.png

The credit reports of my 3 major credit companies show that I have a very serious crime, it is a debt.The creditor's company is:SYNCB/PAYPALSMARTCONN <removed>[Removed. Phone #s not permitted], this displays that I owe $1113 in debt, This debt started in 2013, but I have never received any notice, whether it is email, phone, or post, I swear!I didn't get any notice! However, in order to solve this matter, I have contacted this company for many times in 2017-2018, and I hope to repay this debt! The quality of their customer service was so poor that the line was disconnected and it could take 30 minutes to an hour for each new call.And they told me I wasn't needed to pay back the money!And sent me a document telling me that I was no longer responsible for this account. But I took their documents to the three major credit companies to submit the dispute, and used the documents to prove that the problem of this account has been solved.The three major credit companies replied to me, and the creditors did not give up pursuing my responsibility.

11.jpg2 (2).jpg

So what should I do now?How can I pay off this debt?I can't reach the creditor by phone, and SYNCB won't take up the issue.Even more frightening is the creditor's address "" <removed>" ".Do you know where it is?

2223.png

First of all, I am willing to repay it!I have the ability to repay it!But you must give me a way!One way!A channel.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@specialfan 

SYNCB is Synchrony Bank and PAYPALSMARTCONN is PayPal's Smart Connect. Have you had a Smart Connect account before?

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-kind-of-customer-support-does-paypal-smart-connect-...

Or:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording. Ask them to look up the entity to pay on this debt as it could have been forwarded to a debt collector.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

specialfan
Contributor
Contributor

I calle[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]and called the human service, but they told me I couldn't find my account, then SYNCB, and then forever lost!Disconnect forever!Never get through!

Then when I contacted SYNCB, they asked me to contact PAYPAL again, and then forever!

Now the question is!I found this report in 2016. I have been trying since then, but there is no channel to solve this problem. Paypal always asks me to find syncb, while syncb asks me to find paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.