ADD PYMT ACCT: my bank requires a code, and Synchrony seems to make no solution for this?

jackdashack
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the run around from everyone. PayPal, Synchrony, PNC which is the account I want to add. Round about several times. They keep sending me off to another.

On PayPal I click on MAKE A PAYMENT for my PayPal Cash Back account. Rolling over to Synchrony now I only have 1 payment account and it's drained. So I want to add a PNC account. It goes all through the process just fine and when finishing says "cant do that now." 

Mint can access my PNC account. Personal Capital can access my account although Personal C. said the bank required verification through text code. Got that and then Personal C. went on and downloaded the PNC accounts. So if this is an issue with Synchrony adding a new payment account, if verification is the issue, why don't they have a work around or a way to be verified to PNC?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.