Email Sent To Me By PayPal.com "Claim Your $10 Reward"

Babalina007
Contributor
Contributor

I received an email from PayPal.com stating "Claim Your $10 Reward".  I went ahead and logged in and claimed my reward more than 48 hours ago.  When I logged in and claimed my reward, I received a Congratulations message from PayPal stating that my reward would be posted to my account within 24 to 48 hours.  It has been more than 48 hours and there is no reward in my PayPal Wallet.  Can anyone shed light on this?  Is this common to not receive rewards?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
75 REPLIES 75

Babalina007
Contributor
Contributor

I got my $10 weeks ago.  It did take about a week to 1-1/2 weeks to originally get the money.  Be patient.

Login to Me Too

Cherrysabasa790
Contributor
Contributor
I can't redeem my rewards
Login to Me Too

Hdpirate
Contributor
Contributor
Every time I get an email to claim a $5 reward I get this message: We seem to be having some trouble. You may have claimed this offer already or are not eligible for this promotion.
Login to Me Too

Yizz0
New Community Member
Need this
Login to Me Too

datkidpatrick
Contributor
Contributor

i just had a paypal rep tell me paypal isn't sending these emails... i am not sure if they just didn't wan to help with my original question of if i was eligible or these are legit scams... i hope a paypal rep can look into it cause Alexis has made me feel as they didn't even look into it... 

Login to Me Too

danzabear
New Community Member

I do not need paypal filling my email inbox with JUNK.  Either give me $5 or stop sending me emails.  Getting an email every week AND not getting any money is the worst.  Very annoying. 

Login to Me Too

Alureon
New Community Member
Still no solution to this? Lol. Really? This is supposed to make me want to use PayPal? What a joke. I'm just going to report the emails as spam.
Login to Me Too

softpaw64
New Community Member

Paypal - You need to look into this promotion and honor it. 

It is very sketchy to begin with and we are all leery of clicking on a link as hackers can steal our login info and our money!  Stop sending this garbage unless you intend to honor it.  To take the risk of clicking the link and be told I'm not qualified for it or I've already gotten the offer is bogus and deceptive.

Thank you for sending $5 to my account right away.

- Julie

Login to Me Too

RyAngel
New Community Member
I have been receiving these “$5 Reward Promotion” emails for months now. Never gives me my reward, but is sent to my inbox every few weeks! Please honor the promotion as I have been receiving the same emails over and over again with no success.
Login to Me Too

CrackedCreet
This has happened so much to me, and it’s really annoying. It at least needs to offer an error code that we can see why we didn’t get the special offer. Not fun. 😔
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.