Paypal 5$ Reward

Eulamaev01
Contributor
Contributor

Good day, I just wanted to ask if hiw can I still be qualified to get the free 5$ reward. I am qualified last October and November. But since December I didn't receive any email that I am qualified for the said reward. I hope you can help me with matter. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
352 REPLIES 352

Adrin22
Contributor
Contributor

Artsmart11_
Contributor
Contributor

kittymingming
Contributor
Contributor

KatieCL
New Community Member

Is the £5 offer if you download the App a legitimate offer from Paypal or is it a scam?

Login to Me Too

ksandeep911
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I wanted to know the same. I received an email which looked so legit and real. I tried to grab the offer from clicking on Save £5 offer and then logged into my PayPal account. I didn't see anything else apart from my home page. Then I downloaded the app and logged into the app. Haven't received the £5 pounds yet. But then I managed to click on Save £5 offer again from the email and took me to a page which read 'This offer is not valid for this email address. Please enter the email address that originally received the offer email.' Below that are the instructions to download the PayPal app, login to the app and receive the £5 within a week. Is this all real or scam?

Login to Me Too

estromnov
Contributor
Contributor
I believe it is real because the email came from PayPal themselves and I also had an issue like this when I clicked on save the offer a few days after I had accepted it and it said that it wasn't valid for the email that I was trying to use which is odd because it was the same email that I used to accept the offer in the first place 😕 It has been a week since I accepted the offer and I haven't received the money either so I am wondering if there was just an issue on PayPal's end or if something else has happened but either way, I haven't received the money and I thought I was the only one having issues with it lol I just wanted to put it towards a gift for my Mum that she wants haha
Login to Me Too

ksandeep911
Contributor
Contributor

Oh **bleep**! Ok I think I missed the offer, maybe the number of participants has exceeded before I could redeem. Or the way round I might have done it wrong by first logging into the app and then clicking on save the offer button from email cause the first time it asked me to login and took me to my homepage. Anyways, enjoy your gift it might come soon next week since it's the offer email was sent by PayPal itelf.

Login to Me Too

55PB
Contributor
Contributor
I clicked on the Save £5 Offer. A message came back saying I had won a £5 and should be in my account within a week. Downloaded the App and logged in. This was all within an hour or receiving the email on 19th February 2021. Needless to say it is now nearly 2 weeks later, I haven't received the £5 and now getting the same message about wrong email address.
Login to Me Too

ksandeep911
Contributor
Contributor

If it's real, what is the right way to earn the £5 offer? It took me to my homepage after clicking on Save £5 offer where I didn't see anything else related to the offer. I simply downloaded the app and logged in but later felt that I should have clicked on that offer link again before logging into my app. I don't remember using the app before so I don't know why it's tagging me as offer is not valid for my email address and it's also weird asking me to enter the email address that originally received the offer email which in this case is the same.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.