$10_0ff,PayPal,Crypto,Voucher,Deal

MissPathera
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I bought $10.00 in Crypto because I believed that I would be receiving $10.00 USD in my PayPal account. Instead I received a reward of a $10.00 off offer from Paypal. How do I use it and where can I use it at? I have tried searching high and low for this answer but I have barely found any information. I want to find a way to buy a gift card with it or a method to change it over to money so I can actually use it. I want to buy a $10.00 Amazon gift card so I need to know if I can use the $10.00 off offer from Paypal on EBay or any other site to buy an Amazon gift card. Please help me figure out something because it expires April 13th 2021. Thank you!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

a_a_ron02
New Community Member
Same problem. Messaged them asking if it is a scam. They have yet to reply. Resolution center slapped it down without a response. I appealed but bottom line is this is false advertisement to promote an advertisement to collect their petty 50 cent transaction fee. They will not be able to compete with the other crypto apps especially ripping people off on a 10 dollar promotion. The other websites do 25+ without having to chase them down for the offer THEY made

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

a_a_ron02
New Community Member
Same problem. Messaged them asking if it is a scam. They have yet to reply. Resolution center slapped it down without a response. I appealed but bottom line is this is false advertisement to promote an advertisement to collect their petty 50 cent transaction fee. They will not be able to compete with the other crypto apps especially ripping people off on a 10 dollar promotion. The other websites do 25+ without having to chase them down for the offer THEY made
Login to Me Too

MissPathera
Contributor
Contributor
Really? That's crazy. I did an offer before and I got what was promised. It was the offer to send $5.00 to someone and get $5.00 awhile back. I sent $5.00 to a family member and received $5.00 from PayPal like they said. It's unfortunate that they aren't keeping their word on this offer. Thank you for your reply and have a nice day/night!
Login to Me Too

CryptoQuest
Contributor
Contributor

I can't see the Crypto at all

How do I engage Crypto to use it

No buttons

Login to Me Too

MissPathera
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I'm replying back to let you and anyone who may read this know that the voucher offer is real. I can't believe it but it's actually real! I decided to buy a $10.00 Amazon gift card on TheCardCloset for $12.99. Well they accept PayPal and I prefer using PayPal so I almost always use it when buying online. Anyway as soon as I chose to proceed to check out I was taken to the PayPal login page and that's when I saw it. A message that read "Voucher applied. We automatically applied a voucher from your account to this purchase" and to the right I saw $10.00 USD. Long story short I was surprised and overjoyed!! Spread the word that TheCardCloset.com accepts PayPal vouchers!! I bought my Amazon gift card and it only costed me $2.99 when it was $12.99. The $10.00 voucher from buying Crypto is legit and totally not a scam!! I bought my gift card and have already redeemed it on Amazon.com so I'm super happy. Thank you PayPal!! Here is a screen shot from before I bought the Amazon Gift card and after I bought it to prove that it's legit!! 

Capture+_2021-04-16-02-31-03~2.pngCapture+_2021-04-16-02-36-51~2.png

Login to Me Too

Wild4crypto
New Community Member
Find my new board let's make money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.