was issued a Philipines PayPal Voucher $74.78 that is not excepted anywhere

Cajunflipper
New Community Member

I had been phone bounced to several phone agents in the Philippines and been hung up on and treated rudely. Just like today when you ask for USA agent as they are very difficult to understand!! An Filipino named William tracked and able

to verified the crappy customer service I had received, so he issued:  a Philippines PayPal Voucher/coupon for $74.78 that is not excepted anywhere or for anything I wish to buy on eBay. I have been hungup on twice today as well. PayPal give terrible customer service then issues basically bogus "we're sorry we treated you in a crappy manner" they are useless=insult to injury... Any thought out there in PayPal wasteland??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Cajunflipper,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I am sorry to hear about the negative experience you've received from our Customer Service. This is surely not what we like to hear. If you've been issued a voucher, you will not see it on your balance. However, the voucher will be applied as a discount on your future payments. If you're facing issues locating it, contact us directly. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.