create a shipping label

siflar
New Community Member

I usually enter www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create and it will take me the to the sign in page. I would fill in the information and it would take me to the shipping calculator. I would enter the information and press calculate. Well I have tried to enter to the shiplabel/create but it states a message about the coronavirus and that I need to do a security check. But it will not give me the option to enter the phone number so that I can receive a text code. I am not able to use that  page www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create so that I can get an estimate and if I agree then create the shipping label. Can someone help. Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Raprap_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @siflar. I can see you are having difficulty with this service and i'm sorry to hear about it. I would advice try using a different browser for this and clear the browsing history. If the same thing happens try using a different device. Better if you could do this on a computer or a Personal desktop. I hope it helps. God bless.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.