Synchrony Bank page not loading

bpinkosky
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to pay off my PayPal Mastercard balance as I usually do each month but when I try to go to make a payment, the webpage would keep buffering and not load.  Can anyone tell me what's wrong with the Synchrony Bank site that I usually pay off my balance through?  Thanks in advance. 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Oceancaldera207
Contributor
Contributor
This will be my first time using my card and every time I log in to try to pay, the synchrony bank page says 'payments can't be made at this time'..
Login to Me Too

icanor
Contributor
Contributor

Hello:

Than happen to me too since Friday when I try to make a payment to my Paypal Mastercard. Hopefully they working to fix this problem soon to avoid late fees.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

bobh64
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing here if not fixed I might have to call to make a payment. I have tried using chrome edge and the phone app all buffering with no end in sight.

Login to Me Too

DesstinyDave
New Community Member

I have been trying to schedule a payment for several hours and found out here that others have the same problem.  I just tried it again at 10:50 PM Mountain Daylight time on Sunday June 23, and it went thru. Hopefully the rest of you get the same luck if you try again.  

Login to Me Too

icanor
Contributor
Contributor

Synchrony Bank is back. Do your payment now!

Thanks

Israel

<removed>

Login to Me Too

icedragonslair
New Community Member

It's not just synchrony, but also our utility company National Grid,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.