PayPal MasterCard rewards problems

ArseyDevs
New Community Member
I tried redeeming my rewards, and it never showed up in my PayPal account as it usually does. Went to sleep and figured by morning it would be there-Nope. Called and spoke to a CS rep at the Contact us link at the Syncrony site. Rep says that she can see the redeem request and I need to wait 24-48 hours for the redemption to go through. I call back 49 hours later, and now the next rep says the first rep was wrong, I need to wait 30 days for them to sort it out. I request that I can get that in an email or some other type of documentation, and he says no. I then request to speak with a level up, as this seems shady, and I get put in call hold hell for an eternity. How in the world do you get ahold of someone who can deal with problems and give concrete documentable response to the customer? I see no email at all, just the dang phone number that sticks you into the generic CS funnel. Any help is appreciated.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.