PayPal Cashback Mastercard not showing up in wallet

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

I received my physical Cashback Mastercard today in the mail. The card did not show up immediately upon approval with a "temporary credit limit" like it said it would, so I called Synchrony and Paypal multiple times last week, and was told that the card would show up in my PayPal wallet when it was received and activated. However, the card is now activated and I have it in my possession, but it doesn't show up anywhere on my PayPal account. I am afraid to use the card because the online payment portal is unaccessible to me, and due to the low quality of customer service I have dealt with, I don't foresee the issue being resolved quickly if I were to use the card and have a payment coming up. The card is also unavailable for payment online with Paypal. 

Please don't tell me to call Synchrony or PayPal because they are just going to keep telling me to wait for it to link, when in reality this should have been done days ago. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Anonymous_User 

How about waiting a few days to a week after activation to see if the card appears. Besides, don’t they have a number on back of card to hear account information, current balance, amount owed, etc? Just until, they get their act together.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.