PayPal Cash Card Replacement

Patience77
Contributor
Contributor

A couple months back I cancelled my PayPal Cash Card due to an unauthorized purchase. Now when I try to get a new one it tells me I'm ineligible which is very frustrating. I have funds direct deposited into this account weekly and I will like to use my card instead of having to transfer funds all the time. I spoke with a representative and she told me she doesn't see any reason I shouldn't be able to get a new card. Is anyone else having a similar issue? PayPal can I please get some type of assistance?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Tammig
Contributor
Contributor
Hey i was wondering if u ever figure out how to fix this issue? And if so can u please help me out. I tried calling customer service and I was on hold for 2 hours b4 i had to hung up & go into work. And ive left messages with the help center & no agent has responded to my question.
Login to Me Too

Patience77
Contributor
Contributor
I still haven’t gotten this issue resolved.
Login to Me Too

Tammig
Contributor
Contributor
Wow that really stinks. Well I guess Im just gonna be making another paypal account. I wish u good luck. And I really appreciate you responding. Have a great night
Login to Me Too

Tarheelbrad80
Contributor
Contributor
Me also, I thought I had just forgotten where it was in the app since I had the card so long. But finally found a link to get card... just pops up saying can't update your paypal account at this time....
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.