PayPal $10 Reward

russellt43
New Community Member
Hi everyone, I recently accepted a PayPal email offer on a $10 promotional reward. The reward was confirmed, and the subsequent message stated that I'd receive it within 24 hours. It has been ~72 hours and I still haven't received it. Anyone else having the same issue?
Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Krosemanbeast

I also had the same problem I’ve been wait for 4 days that’s some real bs.

Login to Me Too

Acharne
New Community Member
I guess I will have to email them as well. I too responded almost immediately and they never said all slots were taken. I’ve not received any word from PP... not them saying I qualified or not. Kind of **bleep** way to go about drawing (back) in people who don’t use PP often as that was the whole point of the $10. That’s what the email claimed anyway.
Login to Me Too

Ashchoke
New Community Member
So I contacted PayPal and they never got back to me about the $10 reward. I would say however, that I believe it is fake because the email was sent to an email address of mine that is not connected with PayPal. Very fishy!!
Login to Me Too

AUTOBATS
New Community Member

i got it so i know its not fake cause I got a second email that said that I got it then you I did the required things and it showed up in my bank

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.