PayPal $10 Reward

russellt43
New Community Member
Hi everyone, I recently accepted a PayPal email offer on a $10 promotional reward. The reward was confirmed, and the subsequent message stated that I'd receive it within 24 hours. It has been ~72 hours and I still haven't received it. Anyone else having the same issue?
Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Ericadawn
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Except when I went back to the email 48 hours later a message came up that said this offer is no longer available!? Wtf?
Login to Me Too

cmacjr22
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, I didn't get mine either. I know it was limited to the 1st 90,000 replies, but I replied almost immediately after I got the email, so it's hard to believe I wasn't one of the first 90,000, plus it didn't say the offer was no longer valid like it does now.  I just changed my password because of concern it was a scam and by replying to the email gave someone access to my account. How about an explanation Paypal?

Login to Me Too

Ericadawn
Contributor
Contributor
Right?! The first time I clicked on it it told me that the 10 dollars would be deposited within 24-48 hours!!!! Never came. So I went back to the same email and it opened paypal but a message said it was no longer available! What happened to the 24-48 hours!!!! What a bunch of BS
Login to Me Too

cmacjr22
Contributor
Contributor

I did the same thing you did, so I figured I was one of the 90,000 to get in. I was going to contact them, but I'm pretty sure I know what they will say. Besides, it's too much time to waste over $10.

Login to Me Too

Ericadawn
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t bother. I contacted them and after the extremely long message telling me about how fake emails work then I was put on hold. Eventually it said I was being transferred. Only for another recording that said they cannot help me at this time and to message them instead. I had already done that yesterday. Minutes after I hung up I got an email that said they responded to my online message. I open the message and it is the EXACT long message that the recording had just said word for word. It kept sayin how they will require money sent western union or some other method. That never happened. I’m pretty sure the email is from paypal. They just need to get it together.
Login to Me Too

Menina89
Contributor
Contributor
I messaged them too. I’m waiting for a response. I got the conformation also. I also took a screenshot of my confirmation and s not it to PayPal as well. The email was real and from PayPal because on the heading or subject it says my name. Usually when it’s a fake email it just says PayPal account or PayPal. Anyway. If you read e message towards the bottom it says that if PayPal cannot fulfill the original reward it will be replaced by a similar one in value. I’m waiting on their response. I will update
Login to Me Too

Menina89
Contributor
Contributor
Okay so I messaged PayPal and sent a screenshot of my confirmation for the $10 reward. They never replied but a few long hours later and after I sent them another message asking them “How long is it going to take for them to reply?” I checked my account And I received the $10 reward So yeah it’s worth it (to message and complain about what es granted to you) I got my promised $10 reward I really think all of you who didn’t get what was promised to you should message them once or twice. How ever times it takes.
Login to Me Too

Menina89
Contributor
Contributor
Dude Message them I did And I got my reward Just message them again Really it’s not a huge waste of time At least when it’s $10 you didn’t have before Everyone could use it nowadays
Login to Me Too

Nekomari
I did not receive an email too but I checked my wallet and there's a reward which is an "offer", I dont know how to use it. Im from PH.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.