Need my bank verified right now!

James_C123
New Community Member

I am trying to verify my account to accept someone's payment and it won't let me. I set up the bank to receive the 2 deposits but they still haven't arrived. It says I can verify right now if I log into my bank account which I am guessing is the username and password I use for the mobile app and when I put it in I get a "We cannot connect to your bank right now" error message, ughhhh someone help please ASAP I really need this payment.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@James_C123 

I hope you are doing good.  For your convenience, you can also confirm your bank instantly. Look for the "Confirm Instantly" button on the confirm bank page. You will need to enter your user ID and password for your online bank account. We'll match this information with your bank to confirm your account ownership. Once this information is entered correctly, your bank account will be confirmed instantly.

You may also check this article : How do I confirm my bank account?

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution 🙂

Stay Safe! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.