Got PayPal card in mail. bought card at Walmart with money for a different account.

Tharpe2020
Contributor
Contributor

Can I activate the card I received in the mail to the account that I put the money on with the card purchased at Walmart? This is different than the account I originally requested/applied for the PayPal debit card I'm trying to activate (sent in mail.)

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tharpe2020 

"Can I activate the card I received in the mail to the account that I put the money on with the card purchased at Walmart?"

What PayPal card did you request by mail? The PayPal Cash Debit card or the PayPal Prepaid Debit MasterCard?

Both cards can be requested by mail but only PayPal Prepaid Debit MasterCard can be purchased at retailers.

If they are both the prepaid cards, you should just activate the one you received in the mail to your PayPal account and use the one you bought from Walmart on in-store purchases until it runs out of value. Keep the card in a safe place, in case you need a refund processed.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Romisa
Contributor
Contributor
I have order PayPal prepaid master card in Pakistan .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.