New Community Member

How do I get the account numbers to set up direct deposit

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

As we don't have enough details concerning your question, we'll just take a guess - direct deposit is not available to your PayPal Account Balance but, is available to certain PayPal products.  

For example:   The PayPal Prepaid MasterCard  (Physical Card)
Use of this Card requires a PayPal Account.  You can add funds to your card via Direct Deposit, at reload centers or transfer funds from your PayPal Account Balance.   There is a $4.95 monthly fee to use this card.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

As we don't have enough details concerning your question, we'll just take a guess - direct deposit is not available to your PayPal Account Balance but, is available to certain PayPal products.  

For example:   The PayPal Prepaid MasterCard  (Physical Card)
Use of this Card requires a PayPal Account.  You can add funds to your card via Direct Deposit, at reload centers or transfer funds from your PayPal Account Balance.   There is a $4.95 monthly fee to use this card.

Login to Me Too

mamadee07
Contributor
Contributor
How to find account and routing number?
Login to Me Too

Jrenfrow
Contributor
Contributor
My stimulus payment was scheduled to be deposited today from IRS and it is still not showing in my account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.