Debit MasterCard

Sterling026
New Community Member
So, I went to a 7/11 store to add cash money onto py PayPal card (which I have done plenty times in the past) and I gave the cashier the money and got the receipt and that was 3 days ago.. and my money never went onto my account! Then when I tried to contact someone from the PayPal debit card number I was on hold for about 30 mins and then it hung up on me
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Callie

Hello @Sterling026

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community about this. I am sorry to hear that you have not received your money and know how important it is to get that looked into. If you have not yet reached them by phone, you will want to make sure you call the number on the back of your card. Adding cash to your account in store should only take 15 minutes to get added successfully. I would make sure that you have the receipt confirming it was added when you call. 

If you need further assistance, you can always reach us through Facebook, Twitter, or by going to the bottom of any PayPal page under "Help" or "Contact."

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.