working capital code DLGJ0906

strictlystatic
Contributor
Contributor

since the longest time I had been getting another code from the ppwc, I made another post on here regarding the other code and believe it was down to a ebay link to my PayPal ( as in selling on eBay sales channel also) and or they're not lending due to covid 19 which I do respect.

however after being told my account is in great standing and paying back 35k in half the time as the previous im now getting a new code when applying for further capital for xmas sales.

DLGJ0906 

wondered if anyone else is getting this code also? what could it mean ? 

I thought I would make a thread as after searching there is nothing on the community forum.

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

UtahDiy
Contributor
Contributor
Now I got code DLGJ0905 does anybody else feel like they're just throwing random codes out there to drive a cell freaking crazy because? I know other people that have gotten loans right now. This is so frustrating in hurting my business at a time where coll visited it. I still got plenty of sales and revenue coming and so I should qualify
Login to Me Too

jdearns1
Contributor
Contributor

I got this code have applied many times a day.  I applied in the morning declined I applied this afternoon ( 5 days later from payoff) It went through. 

Login to Me Too

Ghostmech2002
Contributor
Contributor
Glad to hear that you were approved. Still declined with this code 23 days after paying off loan early. Bah Humbug!
Login to Me Too

UtahDiy
Contributor
Contributor
I hear you. I took out a $5,500 loan March 7th right before covid hit had it paid off by July. Months months early. I have been denied at least once a day since then the code changed in November to this 0906 and 0905 I'm so frustrated I'm moving my my servicing to another carrier for 2021
Login to Me Too

Ghostmech2002
Contributor
Contributor
Still declined, 5 weeks after paying off early. Ridiculous. If approved, this would be the third loan. I think the algorithm is broken.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526CR
Contributor
Contributor
I paid my loan back in October .. had this codes once November !
Login to Me Too

UtahDiy
Contributor
Contributor

I am still not approved.  I get the 0905 and 0906 codes.  It randomly switches back and forth.  I am so frustrated!  Ive had 7 loans, all paid off early.  I process close to 100k and nada.  I am looking for a new processor.  This is bad business.

Login to Me Too

MasterpieceAV
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah I got a 2200 loan approved end of March last year had it paid back first week of May. Have been being denied still and I apply everyday sometimes multiple times a day. I did 114k in total transactions through them in 2020 and have been non stop denied since last May. I've had 9 loans previously all paid off way in advance and have been doubling my transactional history with paypal year after year since I opened my business. Super frustrating calling does no good, increased sales don't help, decrease in sales doesn't help. One of the letters I got in mail recently said I was denied due to too many transactions and also due to not enough payment processing being done on my acct in the same letter In m like wait aren't those two things both the opposite of the other... Too many transactions but not enough transactions was reason for the denial I'm like WTF.
Login to Me Too

Ghostmech2002
Contributor
Contributor
Still. STILL declined after 8 weeks!! Really, PayPal?????
Login to Me Too

MasterpieceAV
Contributor
Contributor
I'm going on 10months applying everyday, so don't feel bad. Just **bleep** me.off cause now I'm back in my slow months so sales will decrease again even though I did 10k plus every month since August and they still wouldn't approve me so now my sales dipped again so no way I'll get approved still s&-t is such garbage.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.