I also keep getting this code I paid £83000 back now get this code working capital code DLGJ0906

jdearns1
Contributor
Contributor

I have gotten that code every single time I applied. The  last 3 loans  took 7 full days after paid to be approved. They have always gone through we have done over 13 working cap loans over 4 years.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

NAVARRO2020
Been getting this code for like 3 months now too. I've never been denied. But I apply twice a day and denied everytime.
Login to Me Too

bluebird211
Contributor
Contributor

I have been reading this thread for information as we also have the error code 906 and today it has changed to 904. Does anyone know what 904 means? I suppose most here were succesful with their PPWC applications so didn't continue the conversation but if anyone can offer some insight it would be most appreciated. Thanks all 

Login to Me Too

Ammanb
New Community Member
PayPal is an absolute joke. I have had a total of 8 loans paid all back with no issues and all of sudden I’m getting this code. Indont believe the lie it’s do to sales either. My sales have been pretty steady since 2018. My most recent loan was 2022 after Covid hit its height I’m starting think no one has a clue at PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Litwings
Contributor
Contributor
Yup. Same here. Next thing you know paypal put a $50,000 reserve on my account and held 100% of my sales for a week, then switched it to 20% of my sales until a $50,000 balance was reach. They also wanted a full tax return, proof of fulfillment on orders and a lot more. That almost put me out of business after 2 weeks. I had to switch my processing company….the reserve on my account was issued last march. They just released the money last week stating that my account could only be reviewed once every 180 days. I had a nice large amount of money just sitting in my PayPal account 1 day, the next morning all of it was being held until further notice. My best advise for you to withdraw every transaction immediately or switch to a new company. If you’re looking for capital try Clearco. I used them got the funding I needed and they just debit your bank account directly.
Login to Me Too

canceriansunite
Contributor
Contributor

Getting this code today! I also have good loan history and have been a loyal PP user for over ten years....sooo frustrated.  

I have seen people say code DLGJ0906 is due to inconsistency, but how long do I need to prove it for?! I am tired of waiting! I have seen calling doesn't get you anywhere, and am at a loss for what to do...

Login to Me Too

bluebird211
Contributor
Contributor

It's crazy and they must be lending to other people without issue as really it's a small portion of people that comment on this forum. We are stuck consistently on the 906 code and a few days the 904 code. I would really love to know what they actually both mean??

Funding wise I remain hopeful as paypal is a good option compared to Clearbanc/Outfund etc. 

Login to Me Too

WildCardBPO
Contributor
Contributor

I too was once a loyal paypal customer until my account was banned shortly after I posted to this forum... I responded to support and requested as to why my account of GREAT standing for over 8 years was banned and they provided NOTHING. When I tried to have vip support explain why??? Again noting... I had 4 or 6 Working capital loans all repaid in less than 90 days. I started to complain publicly and on social media about their broken system of 0906 0904 and other random codes for over a year! Paypal customer support does know or/do anything and always claiming it is a closed system that goes off of an algorithm blah blah blah... You don't need an algorithm to provide a working capital loan to a very low risk and known to repay loans fast then reapply. I did ask why their stock price dropped to less than a third of its value in a year (from $308 in July 2021 to $73 July 22 my account banned in September), and no response to that too. Shortly after my account was banned they had some great bad publicity (insane policy changes) that dropped their stock price even lower about $69 in dec 22. Losing customers by the thousands they started back pedaling. So I guess in closing I will say the good and trusted paypal that I once did business with giving them hundreds of thousands in payments really is just D E A D.

I will stop following this thread now because paypal will not be the same as it once was.

Login to Me Too

bluebird211
Contributor
Contributor

Any luck?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.