working capital code DLGJ0906

strictlystatic
Contributor
Contributor

since the longest time I had been getting another code from the ppwc, I made another post on here regarding the other code and believe it was down to a ebay link to my PayPal ( as in selling on eBay sales channel also) and or they're not lending due to covid 19 which I do respect.

however after being told my account is in great standing and paying back 35k in half the time as the previous im now getting a new code when applying for further capital for xmas sales.

DLGJ0906 

wondered if anyone else is getting this code also? what could it mean ? 

I thought I would make a thread as after searching there is nothing on the community forum.

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

ThreadzEmb
Contributor
Contributor

My loan has been paid off since June and I reapply each day and always get the standard code that most all are getting but today I got this same code, have no idea what this one means.

It really is ridiculous considering how much PayPal makes off of each of our sales, transfers etc - might be time to rethink a different processing company for our business after 4 years.

Login to Me Too

Kato719
Contributor
Contributor

Was getting the 0710 code but yesterday it changed to this. There is no info on it anywhere,and I'm at 107,000 paid back to these people 

Login to Me Too

Tulucitor
Contributor
Contributor
After 5 months of applying and getting code 065 it finally changed to this today . Anyone know what it means ?
Login to Me Too

Tracyjones1982
Contributor
Contributor
Any idea what this means I got it also!
Login to Me Too

1Danielle88
Contributor
Contributor
I got this too today and it’s so frustrating that there isn’t any info anywhere about what it could mean.
Login to Me Too

UtahDiy
Contributor
Contributor
I got this code today too. Ive had other codes...freak...now a new code with no history. Im calling Monday. Ive paid 7 loans off in last 18 months. I had a loan given on Feb 20. It was paid off in 90 days, in spite of covid. Im frustrated. If I dont get a loan in next 2 weeks, im moving processors. Last year, they required 20k in sales. Now its 45k. My sales are over double the new amt and STILL cant get a loan. I only processed 21k last year. I am over 5x that this year and STILL denied this loan. They dont care about me...
Login to Me Too

HRHughes69
Contributor
Contributor
They are not taking care of the good and loyal customers and this is creating an opportunity for someone else to get our business ! Someone who provides good customer service and rewards customer loyalty .
Login to Me Too

HRHughes69
Contributor
Contributor
In order for this product to be good for the customers and for PayPal it must be a safe , easy and DEPENDABLE PRODUCT. They have the Safe and ESy Part down . What they do not have is the dependable part down .
This is the most important thing from the customer’s perspective, and if they do not address this promptly customers will start seeking other options .
If they leave PayPal , they will not come back .
Login to Me Too

ap123256
Contributor
Contributor

I also got this code, does anyone know what it means?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.