cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why i am seeing this, sorry we can't offer you this payment plan paypal ??????

Options
mokaily
Contributor
Posted on

i am trying to pay in installments but I keep seeing this message
"sorry we can't offer you this payment plan Paypal"

I don't know what's wrong, I am living in Germany and having my bank accounts that even covers the product value and I have applied my residence and all of my papers have no problem.

so what's wrong here?

3 REPLIES 3

Options
PayPal_Dani

Hi there @mokaily,

Thank you for joining us here on the PayPal Community Forums. I know it can be frustrating when you're unable to use of PayPal's products, such as our Pay in 4. As a product that allows a payment plan, it is something that must be applied for. This PayPal Help Center article covers information on what goes in to those decisions: Questions about your Pay in 4 application

That being said, just because a product may not be available now, doesn't mean it won't be available in the future.

I hope this information helps you to better understand the application process, and that you have a great day.

- Dani
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Options
TheDarkConduit
New Community Member

I used Pay in 4 on my previous purchase, but now I'm unable to use it, is there a reason for this? I've already applied and gotten approved for Pay in 4, so whats the issue?

Options
PayPal_MariaI

Hello, @TheDarkConduit!

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community!

I'm really sorry to hear you are unable to use the service Pay in 4 at the moment. Please keep in mind that Pay in 4 is not available for certain merchants and goods. If you choose Pay in 4 as your payment method when you check out with PayPal, you will be taken through the application process. You will get a decision instantly but not everyone will be approved based on our internal checks. If you click here you can find more information about this service. 

I hope this information helps. 

Regards! 

María.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.