what going on im having been having trouble accessing paypal credit it says " bad request"

rosarior
Contributor
Contributor

So ive called a few times and the only answer ever get is, "hope it gets better ,", i think im gonna cancel my paypal credit...I have been  having trouble going to paypal credit it say "bad request etc" ot :status 400 bad request"  from my phone and my computer and its a problem on your guys end i took a screen shoot, i talked to someone a couple times and no help ALSO 2 weeks ago i paid off my paypal balance and to this day does not show up on my availiable blanace (ive called about that also) and nothing they could do but "hope it all works out" SO THIS IS MY LAST ATTEMEMPT to let you know you guys have a bug or something in the system!!!!!! so if this doesnt work ill call you guys tomorrow and we can cancel this

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

rosarior
Contributor
Contributor

so sometimes it works,most of the time it doesnt....i even power washed my computer and deleted the app on my phone the reinstalled it and then it worked for like 1 time lol it seems i can get on if i use a guest browser not sure whats going on..BUT no problems everywhere else i go just paypal credit NOT paypal i got on there JUST  fine but not paypal credit and right now i cant get on through my phone or my laptop (i did get on in guest mode) AND if i try to buy something  with the paypal credit it gets as far as going to paypal credit then doesnt let me pay.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.