referral bonus

Liamy
Contributor
Contributor
Ok so I've referred my mother in law, my wife sent her £5 and she then sent the £5 back to her. Will me and my mother in law get our £10 that was promised? The wait starts here
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Liamy,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post. 

I understand your concern regarding the referral promotion. I would recommend checking the terms and conditions of the offer to ensure that you have all met the criteria. If all the required criteria are met, you should receive the credit. If you need any help, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website.

I hope this helps.
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Liamy
Contributor
Contributor
I've read them thoroughly. At first I sent her £5 but then it states anyone but the referrer needs to send it so thats why I got the wife to send it after. Says can take 2 weeks for the money to be credited. If 1 day late I'll be cancelling mine my mother in laws my wife's and my 2 brothers paypals. I'll keep everyone updated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.