refer a friend by sending 1p and get £10 bonus

ibrahimzaman01
New Community Member

i have sent 2 of my friends 1p and refered them too join paypal and both of them have done shopping online using paypal and spent over £5+. but i havent recived the £10 bonus why is that?

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

Seems like it has happened to a few people.. any answers yet?
Login to Me Too

Mic147
Contributor
Contributor
Because it's a criminal institution masquerading as a bank.
Login to Me Too

Ulmasov
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me, according to T&Cs I was supposed to get a tenner in Jan 2020, it's February now and all I get is similar promotional emails from PayPal offering the same deal for 2021. I want my 1p back!

Login to Me Too

Mimmi123
Contributor
Contributor
You won’t get any answers from PayPal I have tried. Offer keeps appearing in my app but I won’t be referring anyone!
Login to Me Too

annec11
New Community Member
When I was referred it was about 20 days til we got the money.
Login to Me Too

Catjade
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't had mine yet either and my friend referred me, I read the terms and conditions and followed them all but still haven't received any notification nor any money
Login to Me Too

arianseyed1
Contributor
Contributor
Me too I haven’t got my £10
Login to Me Too

Pah48
Contributor
Contributor

Same here I have had to keep chasing paypal to get our money. Paypal have really gone downhill for customer service they are impossible to contact now. Really fed up.

Login to Me Too

Mimmi123
Contributor
Contributor
I won’t be referring anyone!!!!! Truly disappointed and embarrassed because my friend asking where is their reward!!!
Login to Me Too

kianwilson123
Contributor
Contributor
me and my friend both send 1p to each other mine was a new account his wasn't then I used my PayPal account to spend over £5 on ebay and was no rewarded with the £10 as it said when I logged onto the homepage of PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.