Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refer a friend by sending 1p and get £10 bonus

Options
ibrahimzaman01
New Community Member
Posted on

i have sent 2 of my friends 1p and refered them too join paypal and both of them have done shopping online using paypal and spent over £5+. but i havent recived the £10 bonus why is that?

25 REPLIES 25

Options
PayPal_paula

Hi ibrahimzaman01, 

Welcome to the PayPal community forum. We are always happy to have new members. 

I would recommend checking the terms and conditions to ensure that you have all met the criteria. Please see here for terms and conditions. 

Thanks 

Paula 

Options
challinormatthe
New Community Member
how long should the process take, from the invited user spending over £5, to both parties receiving the £10 promotion?

Options
naomi-olatunde
New Community Member

I went over the criteria for the scheme throughly, I sent 1p to my friend who then made an account and sent £5 to a relative why have we not received our money? if your going to offer scheme like this at least have the decency to make it work this is a joke.

Options
Daniellle
New Community Member
Me too x no referral ten pound either

Options
Yxngshake
New Community Member
You are meant to spend the money on online shopping and not send it to a relative

Options
Ulmasov
Contributor

Well, it's both, right? You send a 1p to a friend who then spends a fiver on something, and both you and a friend supposed to get a tenner each, right? I sent my 1p to a friend who I know for sure registered her card and spend around £200 on shopping - still no sign of £10 and I doubt we'd get it. This will likely be the last time I take part in these promotions, and posts on this thread are good evidence supporting that decision.

Options
Mimmi123
Contributor
It’s a CON! I followed T&Cs and referred a friend but no bonus received it’s been a month. Don’t waste your time referring anyone as you will not get bonus.

Options
_Kylie__1
Contributor
I’ve already checked the terms and conditions and tick all of them. I still haven’t got my £10??

Options
Ayrport
New Community Member

I have not received my £10 either

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.