cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refer a friend by sending 1p and get £10 bonus

Options
Seems like it has happened to a few people.. any answers yet?

Options
Mic147
Contributor
Because it's a criminal institution masquerading as a bank.

Options
Ulmasov
Contributor

Same thing happened to me, according to T&Cs I was supposed to get a tenner in Jan 2020, it's February now and all I get is similar promotional emails from PayPal offering the same deal for 2021. I want my 1p back!

Options
Mimmi123
Contributor
You won’t get any answers from PayPal I have tried. Offer keeps appearing in my app but I won’t be referring anyone!

Options
annec11
New Community Member
When I was referred it was about 20 days til we got the money.

Options
Catjade
Contributor
I haven't had mine yet either and my friend referred me, I read the terms and conditions and followed them all but still haven't received any notification nor any money

Options
arianseyed1
Contributor
Me too I haven’t got my £10

Options
Pah48
Contributor

Same here I have had to keep chasing paypal to get our money. Paypal have really gone downhill for customer service they are impossible to contact now. Really fed up.

Options
Mimmi123
Contributor
I won’t be referring anyone!!!!! Truly disappointed and embarrassed because my friend asking where is their reward!!!

Options
kianwilson123
Contributor
me and my friend both send 1p to each other mine was a new account his wasn't then I used my PayPal account to spend over £5 on ebay and was no rewarded with the £10 as it said when I logged onto the homepage of PayPal?

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.