refer a friend by sending 1p and get £10 bonus

ibrahimzaman01
New Community Member

i have sent 2 of my friends 1p and refered them too join paypal and both of them have done shopping online using paypal and spent over £5+. but i havent recived the £10 bonus why is that?

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

PayPal_paula

Hi ibrahimzaman01, 

Welcome to the PayPal community forum. We are always happy to have new members. 

I would recommend checking the terms and conditions to ensure that you have all met the criteria. Please see here for terms and conditions. 

Thanks 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

challinormatthe
New Community Member
how long should the process take, from the invited user spending over £5, to both parties receiving the £10 promotion?
Login to Me Too

naomi-olatunde
New Community Member

I went over the criteria for the scheme throughly, I sent 1p to my friend who then made an account and sent £5 to a relative why have we not received our money? if your going to offer scheme like this at least have the decency to make it work this is a joke.

Login to Me Too

Daniellle
New Community Member
Me too x no referral ten pound either
Login to Me Too

Yxngshake
New Community Member
You are meant to spend the money on online shopping and not send it to a relative
Login to Me Too

Ulmasov
Contributor
Contributor

Well, it's both, right? You send a 1p to a friend who then spends a fiver on something, and both you and a friend supposed to get a tenner each, right? I sent my 1p to a friend who I know for sure registered her card and spend around £200 on shopping - still no sign of £10 and I doubt we'd get it. This will likely be the last time I take part in these promotions, and posts on this thread are good evidence supporting that decision.

Login to Me Too

Mimmi123
Contributor
Contributor
It’s a CON! I followed T&Cs and referred a friend but no bonus received it’s been a month. Don’t waste your time referring anyone as you will not get bonus.
Login to Me Too

_Kylie__1
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve already checked the terms and conditions and tick all of them. I still haven’t got my £10??
Login to Me Too

Ayrport
New Community Member

I have not received my £10 either

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.