"see all invoices in reoccurring series" button not working

IACSC
New Community Member

So recently i've been having quite a lot of issues with the Paypal interface. For our business, we have hundreds of recurring invoices sent out annually to members to pay. Anytime I get an email saying an annual invoice has been paid or sent I go look at the reoccurring series to check to see if this is a new member, aka the first payment for a new member (meaning I'd have to take some actions to add them to our group) or an existing member who is just paying for their membership and I don't have to do anything. I can't tell now as the "show all invoices in the series' button isn't working and just takes me to the invoice page that shows me any invoices ever sent to everyone. This wouldn't be a huge issue if I could search past invoices without having to jump 7 hoops every single time I press search to find an old invoice, but now I can't do that either. I don't know why the filter system was changed, but it makes my job so much more challenging and causes so many upsets. Also I don't get emails for every invoice sent, or received, so I can't just search my email to find this information. Does anyone know if there is a setting or something to change the search features and invoicing features back to how they use to be? Is paypal working on fixing the current invoicing bugs? Our entire membership paying system is based in Paypal, and these issues are causing serious harm to our business. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.