"Pay in 4" is not show up as payment option anymore in my paypal account

Osirisozoria
Contributor
Contributor

"Pay in 4" is not show up as payment option anymore in my paypal account when trying to pay any purchase. Do anyone else have this issue? I called several time and nobody is able help to solve this issue. They lie to me saying "Our engineer are working your case there not ETA". They say that without asking any question about it. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Rece1
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same issue. Customer service sucks over the phone. It’s best to go on Twitter if you have an account and tag them. That was the only way I was able to get help in the past.
Login to Me Too

cannybull
Contributor
Contributor

I've had this same issue for a couple of months. I had dozens of transactions using it and spent upwards of $4000 with it. All of a sudden, it just is not an option anymore. When speaking to customer service about it, they claim it isn't always offered on the same sites or for the same type of products. Even when I go to the sites that THEY promote accept Pay in 4, it doesn't come up as an option. Very frustrating.

Login to Me Too

Karenzmolik
I’m not getting option either! All my payments have been met! So upset about this!
Login to Me Too

Pbfbt
New Community Member
Just happened to me today. Probably over 200 transactions with Pay in 4.. never late.. not really sure what the issue could be. I have 2 cases open on sellers who never sent there stuff. Maybe? I don’t know but I definitely miss it. Someone suggested make a purchase not using it but that doesn’t resolve it. From everything I’ve seen.. it’s some crappy algorithm. If you back out of a purchase, etc you’re flagged and then it’s all she wrote until the flag is lifted and it’s just a time thing. Nothing can be done to speed it up and calling customer service… yeah that won’t help ever
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.