paypal.me - cannot create the link

johnLRFHS
Contributor
Contributor

System shows an error every time I try to complete the link creation.

Please try again! We cannot complete this at this time.

Happens all the time on all browsers with or without cache cleared.

the business account is in the UK and this is an allowed country for PayPal.me

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @johnLRFHS,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're facing issues while creating PayPal.me the link. I can imagine that this might be frustrating. As per the information that you have shared, it seems like this might be due to a technical glitch on the website. In this case, you can try again at a later time. Just visit PayPal.Me to create your link. If you already have a PayPal account, log in and generate your link. You can also grab your link from PayPal.Me Profile section in your Account Settings. Here's the link to some helpful information.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

johnLRFHS
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry,  but nothing you suggested has worked.

A secondary user is trying to do this and has no nationality assigned.

They cannot assign a nationality as the system will not update.

Does the account owner have to create the PayPal.me link?

Could this be the problem here?

Update -- The secondary users nationality now shows GB and not the United Kingdom as the account owner does.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @johnLRFHS,

I completely understand your concern here. In this situation, your best option would be to reaching out to our team by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page for additional assistance.

Regards,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.