paypal credit

RobTum
Contributor
Contributor

in the summary tab my paypal credit account has disappeared!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

14Sanj14
Contributor
Contributor

Check again now guys. Mine seems to have returned just after posting! If not it will probably return for you soon too
Must have been some sort of a system glitch. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

CyberScy
Contributor
Contributor

Same here... completely missing from Summary page. I 100% had an outstanding balance just yesterday. I am completely unable to make repayments.

https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/ppcredit/
"We're sorry.
It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try one of the links below or a search?"

Customer Service is such a slog to get through, my last attempt took over 4 days for a response. Can anyone advise?

Login to Me Too

darwishb

I too am getting that same error message. I tried accessing it on the mobile app as well but it says:

"We're sorry, something seems to have gone wrong. We can't handle this request at the moment. Please try again in a few minutes"

I need to check my statements as I have done a few repayments but my remaining credit doesn't seem to be updating.

Login to Me Too

Andrew-White
Contributor
Contributor

Same situation here, I wanted to make check/adjust the monthly payment but the option is completely disappeared. In my bank account the direct debit has chaged to the minimum amount payable.

Login to Me Too

14Sanj14
Contributor
Contributor

I too am having the same issue! 
Can't access the paypal credit account and am presented with that same error message. I also cannot buy anything using paypal credit even though it shows as a payment option. Very strange!

Login to Me Too
Solved

14Sanj14
Contributor
Contributor

Check again now guys. Mine seems to have returned just after posting! If not it will probably return for you soon too
Must have been some sort of a system glitch. 

Login to Me Too

JoyGypsy
Contributor
Contributor
Mine has disappeared too, and that’s why I’m here. In top of that, although I made a substantial payment last month and then didn’t use it, credit report shows the balance reported went up, not down! What is going on here??
Login to Me Too

Darek889
Contributor
Contributor
hello i need a little credit
Login to Me Too

mmedeiros88

I am experiencing the same issue. When trying to check my PayPal Credit information I just see the following:

PayPal Credit

We can't show all of your info right now. Try again in a few minutes
Login to Me Too

JD828
Contributor
Contributor
I get the same error
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.