paypal credit terms changed without notice

Kent318
Contributor
Contributor

After being assured the 8th would be my due date for payments from now on as that is when I get paid the company has taken it on themself to change said do date without consent. Claiming no response to an unrecieved notice is an agreement to this. What?!! How can I agree to something I have no knowledge of and what sane person agrees to a pay date before they get paid? Paypal credit has been a big mess and I'm ready to take them to small claims at this point just for the continuing hassle and emotional turmoil inflicted. Tried calling in and they claim this is all legal which I highly doubt, and remain obstinate. Regardless seems Paypal is more in the business of forcing customers into defaulting and ruining credit than actually loaning money in good faith and definitely aren't good for their word, period. My Question is how to proceed in a reasonable manor as many attempts have been made to remedy this situation thus far?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.