payment

Braziliano
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a item on 10 October 2022 to pay in 24 payments. I guessing the PayPal will take it every mouth from my account but this not happened because I not have direct debit payment set up. But from October I not have anything to pay on PayPal account. Now come up a minimum payment to do. So Now PayPal put 11 in one go to I pay it straight way or I can pay minimum payment. The PayPal show be take only maximum 5 payment not 11. This not fair.  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Braziliano

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with a recent purchase. I can certainly understand how concerning this must be. Was this with our PayPal Credit product? If so, I would recommend reaching out to their Customer Support teams for further assistance. Their number can be found at the bottom of this FAQ page.

If it was not with PayPal Credit, you can reach PayPal's Customer Support Teams here. 

Best wishes with this and future transactions, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.