pay in 3 scheme with card is lost and not valid for use.

junjunasks
New Community Member

Using pay in 3, had a new card replacing the card currently in that transaction. is it possible to update the pay in 3 transaction with my new card? how will payments go through if my old card isn't valid for use anymore? The pay in 3 window won't let me add a new card to the scheme.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @junjunasks

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a recent Pay in 3 transaction. If you want to make future payments with a new card, you can change your payment method by logging into your PayPal account, going to PayPal Pay in 3, and selecting the PayPal Pay in 3 plan you want to change. There, you can click Change under Payment Method to update your information or choose a new way to pay.

If your debit card will expire before your PayPal Pay in 3 plan ends, you can update your card information by following the same steps (above) or update your information in your PayPal wallet by logging into your PayPal account, clicking Wallet, choosing the card you want to update and clicking Update Card.

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.