iphone app never works on homepage

bob244
New Community Member

iphone app never works on homepage - just says "something seems to have" under an orange tringle with an exlcamation mark in it. Have tried deleteing and reinstalling, resetting phone, using different device, always the same. TThis has been going on for ages, in fact I'm not sure it has ever worked. Spoke to customer services who just suggested deleting and reinstalling. This did not work.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @bob244,

Welcome to the PayPal Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. I know it must be frustrating. Based on what you have explained, it sounds like you are experiencing a technical issue with the PayPal app. 

As it sounds like you have already completed all the trouble shooting steps and it still is not working, I think the best thing to do is report the technical issue to the relevant team. To do this, you would need to contact our Customer Support.

To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.

I hope you get this sorted!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.