invoice help please

mattax0008
Contributor
Contributor

can u change the address on a invoice ??

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @mattax0008,

Thank you for visiting out community help forum!

I Understand you're looking to update the shipping address in the invoice sent. You cannot update the shipping address in the invoice you have already sent. You can cancel the invoice and sent another invoice with correct shipping information. 

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mattax0008 

Yes. Open the Invoice to edit it and click Edit in the Company section on the top-right side column of the invoice. You can change or hide the address.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

mattax0008
Contributor
Contributor

im a customer. i sent wrong shipping address. can you change address after invoice issued

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @mattax0008,

Thank you for visiting out community help forum!

I Understand you're looking to update the shipping address in the invoice sent. You cannot update the shipping address in the invoice you have already sent. You can cancel the invoice and sent another invoice with correct shipping information. 

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.