i need help with the pay in 4

anettte
New Community Member

i need help with the pay in 4. i was going to buy something and then i put the paypal and the pay in 4 option. i thought it was gonna charge me after the purchase was done but no, at the begging it was 46 dollars (thats when i put the paypal stuff) and after i finished it told me that i had to pay 62 bc of shipping and stuff. and i also had to put my paypal again. the thing is that paypal already charged me the 11 dollars already and the purchase was never finished. i dont know what to do.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @anettte

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

It sounds like you have approved the authorisation for this transaction. Once your plan starts, we will send you an email containing important information about your Pay in 4 plan, including how to locate your loan agreement.

To view your plans, just log into your PayPal account, go to Pay in 4, and click on the specific Pay in 4 plan you want to see.

If you feel you would like to contact our customer service team for more information on this, please do. To contact our customer service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage. 

You can also contact us via Facebook PM's or Twitter DM's. 
For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal
For Twitter: @AskPayPal

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.