go back to pay after 14 days instead of pay after 30 days

spiderlab2022
New Community Member

I have pay after 14 days activated in my settings, but when I'm buying anything there is only the option pay after 30 days avaible. I would like to go back and use the option pay after 14 days, is that possible? I've contacted the Paypal support, but they seem to not understand me.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Schae

Hi @spiderlab2022,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I see that you have some feedback regarding a specific payment feature we use. Since your country is not visible on your PayPal Community profile, I am happy to provide general guidance. Please note, PayPal reserves the right to decide whether you may use the Payment after 14 Days feature. Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to transaction activity and account history. Having used the specific feature before does not necessarily mean you will automatically be eligible for the option again. If the Payment after 30 Days feature is the option that populates, that is the available selection for that payment or purchase. There is no way to manually add the 14 day option that you prefer. I sincerely apologize if this has let you down! Additional details regarding the Pay After features can be found from our Website's Help Center. 

Thanks for your time on this matter!

- Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.