generosity fundraising issues

mbrodeak
Contributor
Contributor

hello this might be a dumb question but I'm wondering if maybe I did something wrong when setting up my "generosity fundraiser" I only ask because I see people on there literally only asking for help to go on trips or literally just because they want to buy an expensive item they found or something along those lines, and yet they've all made their goals and then some. now please don't get me wrong, I'm not in any way knocking anyone's struggle or trying to make my problems seem more important by any means... but as a single mom that just lost her job that's in serious need of help with daycare and other bills I haven't received any responses at all.. I posted my personal fundraiser days/weeks ago not asking for much of at all literally anything helps me to get on my feet again until I'm able to find a job again.. but I haven't received any type of help at all.. I've finally decided to try to maybe reach out on here to see if maybe I've done something wrong or something...  I've just never done anything like this before but I really really could use the help and ran out of other options really...and I'm just kind of confused... I don't know

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.