current balance, promotional offers

jamadeusz
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

After reading a thread about another person having the same issue, I'm more confused than ever about the structure of Paypal Credit.

Basically, I do not understand the terminology or how it applies to anything. Before I get into the details I must ask, for plain and simple explanations. So, no confusing terminology which won't mean anything to me, please. 

From what I understand, Current Balance is the balance to be paid, yes? meaning I have to make seperate payments in order to clear it off?

How exactly do I pay off a promotional offer 4 months no interest payment? when I once spoke to a advisor about a promotional offer I had last year, he told me to "let it expire" and the payment will be taken. However, I don't think it never actually did...now, I have another promotional offer due in 10th of October and wonder what will happen if I let that expire, too. So, what will happen, if I let a £154.98 expire and PayPal doesn't take money from my bank account to clear the offer? I have no idea how any of this works.

Do minimum payments contribute to paying off Current Balance, if this if the balance to be paid off? 

Sorry if this is confusing and please help me get the full picture of this.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.