credit line not available when attempting to make purchase

sm407
New Community Member

Im unable to make my purchase through my credit line. Ive called Paypal and they are telling me its a security issue thats blocking my credit line availability. They are unable to tell me why or how i can complete my purchase.  I can go to my wallet and it shows that the full amount is there. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @sm407,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry to hear about this issue you are experiencing. I know this must be frustarting. It sounds like you may be experiencing an issue with our internal secuirty system when attempting to make a purchase. 

I would suggest you clear your cache and cookies, or try again using an alternative browser. Sometimes the system just needs time to reset. Please allow 72 hours to pass before trying again. 

If you continue to experience this issue, please contact our Customer Support again. 

I hope you get this sorted!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Kellygiguere
Contributor
Contributor
This is a nightmare as far as I’m concerned bwhats the use of having this card and not being able to use it? Ridiculous
Login to Me Too

Kellygiguere
Contributor
Contributor
I have the exact same problem. I have an availability of over $2200.00 in credit and I cannot use this card to save my life. When trying to make a purchase I hit the PayPal button for payment and it kicks me into a screen asking me what debit ur credit card would I like to ad for payment 😡 when called customer service I got the same answer if some security issue. Why would I have clearly an availability of money to use when I can’t purchase anything. I just want to drop this card but makes me sense help!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.