crashing on opening

nastymcnasty
New Community Member

the app crashes when opened. If I am quick i can go Payments, Finance or wallet and the app stays open.

If I click on Home the app crashes and closes down.

Android 12 on Note 10 and 13 on an Android Ultra 23. Same result.

Tried all the usual stuff (cash, reinstall etc) but the same every time. any thoughts? app has a bug?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @nastymcnasty

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I can certainly understand how frustrating this kind of issue must be. I would first recommend you're downloading the right PayPal app as there is a personal and business mobile app. Since it looks like you have a Personal account, you wouldn't want to download the app titled "PayPal Business". I understand you've already tried redownloading the app, but have you tried deleting the app, power-cycling your mobile device, then trying to re-download it? If you have, you may want to reach out to your mobile carrier / phone provider to see what the issue may be. If they don't have any other options available, you may want to try using PayPal through your mobile browser or another device for now.

My apologies for the inconvenience this has caused,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.