balance errors

PARTSMAN44
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am paid up on my paypal credit account.As stated before my records are perfectly kept and I show no outstanding balance of $44.70.I have a zero balance and made a final payment of $1238.06 on 10/13/2022.Numerous phone calls and emails to paypal credit never proved that I had a balance due of $44.70.My records show no outstanding balance for any of my 6 month no pay records.As stated before I have do business with paypal for over 20+ years,but the last 6 months have been a nightmare.HELP HELP

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @PARTSMAN44,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your post!

I understand your concern about the outstanding balance in your PayPal credit account. In this situation, your best option would be contacting our PayPal credit team for more clarity on the outstanding balance reflecting in your PayPal credit account and the contact options can be found here

I hope this information helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

PARTSMAN44
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, Unable to contact anyone today,Either hangups or no answers?Last email from sync.bank said $44.70 was not from a purchase?As far as my very accurate records show I owe nothing.They do not seem to be flexible on this so called past due payment.HELP

Login to Me Too

PARTSMAN44
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I did a search today into the monthly statements for my paypal account.What I found is paypal was charging interest payment for items I was buying under the 6 month no interest plan before due.I keep excellent records and found that each month when I got my paypal statement the payment due did not match up to purchase dates for the 6 month payment plan that was in place and used for years with no problems.So when I made a monthly payment that actually was due they were overcharging me interest on purchases that were not due for that month on the 6 month plan.I questioned paypal when I saw this happening,sometimes they responded and made the correction(I assume).but I paid exactly what was due for that month.After this happened on a monthly basis I decided to make a final payment on 10/13/2022 for $1238.06.Thus by making this payment I cleared up every outstanding 6 month purchase that was due or not due.As I stated I used the 6 month plan for many years with no problems and paid exactly what was due and each paypal statement was right on the number.I stopped using the paypal 6 month plan and use only my CC to purchase online.Is this a Sync. bank problem or a paypal problem,I don't know.But they have lost my trust and do not feel I owe them $44.70 in interest payments.HELP

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.