bT card reader wont connect to phone, app, or stay connected

licensedtoquill
Contributor
Contributor

Is the BT card reader just unreliable or is this some other problem? firstly, I have connected and used this reader before so I know it did work before.''

Now however sometimes it connects to the phone and then doesnt work (the app just keeps at the searching for reader stage). If I go to BT settings, I can see that the reader shows in the list of devices which have connected in the past but it wont connect now,. I can turn the reader off and on again, which does nothing. i can forget and reconnect, which does nothing. I can press the off switch for ten seconds and force disconnect, which does nothing. When I re-establish BT connection, the apps till just shows SEARCHING for the reader.

I searched on this forum and all I found was a reference to the broad general body of Paypal instructions with nothing specific to show what I actually need to do.  That was after being given endless pretenses that I am a robot, endless annoying captcha identifications of buses or traffic lights which NEVER managed to verify/identify me!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.