as per November 26th, is Paypal really discontinuing ALL refunds?

AshChase
Contributor
Contributor

As per the new "Paypal Update," I want to make sure I am reading it correctly.  Is Paypal really doing away with all refunds?  How is this possible on a business account?  I send all my clients invoices via Paypal and often times they need to be edited or refunded in the end for whatever reason and now this .....

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @AshChase,

Welcome to the PayPal Community and thank you for your post!

It sounds like you may have misunderstood our new updates. I do apologize for any confusion this has caused. I can assure you, the option to issue a refund is still available. We would never remove this function from PayPal as we understand customers can need to receive refunds sometimes. 

The last PayPal update that was sent included the Return Shipping On Us depreciation. You may be referring to this. 

PayPal have decided to sunset the ‘Free Returns on Us’ offering to sharpen our focus on products and features that offer customers more convenient ways to shop, earn rewards, pay later, and manage their financial lives. 

I hope this helps!

- Rachel  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.