Zettle Working Capital? Sounds good to me!

scs326
Contributor
Contributor

I spoke to the creator of Zettle a couple of weeks ago and she said "she had no idea" that Zettle would cancel out our ability to continue to qualify for the PPWC loan.  I call **bleep**.

I told her that we were NEVER informed of this possibility, and that I would have never accepted the transition if I had known this as it has GREATLY and negatively affected my business operations.

She said she "heard" that PP is working on fixing it and that it could take approximately 9 months. I told her that I, along with others who depended on this loan for years to help keep their small businesses going, can NOT wait any longer than what we already have. This is absurd. As long as someone on their end is making tons of money, I guess the rest of us don't matter. 

My solution, since Zettle is the new company that is acknowledging all of our business transactions, AND that they are making money from US, why shouldn't Zettle connect with WebBank and get our Working Capital loans through them??? Seems fair to me considering the bind they have put us in!!

Looking into another POS option today. 

We were duped!!! 😞

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

bluebird211
Contributor
Contributor

We don't use zettle and can't seem to get a PPWC loan...I don't think there is much hope for anyone, that or the algorithm is broken

Login to Me Too

davoaxoim
Contributor
Contributor

It makes you wonder if they are having to rebuild the algorithm altogether. I had been wondering because 30% of our sales come from non-zettle transaction online and put it well over qualifying.

DaVo
Axiom Body Piercing
AxiomPiercing.com
Login to Me Too

davoaxoim
Contributor
Contributor

Well, 9 months is the closest they have ever come to having some time period. Every time I've spoken with them they have said they have no idea and that's been since I first started getting denied back in October.

DaVo
Axiom Body Piercing
AxiomPiercing.com
Login to Me Too

xavier002
Contributor
Contributor
i feel completely blindsided and being sold by paypal to get zettle and was informed that it would be easy switch and paypal capitol loan would continue through zettle which all the money being transferred through didn't count to anything only found out when i called i had also a paypal payment option through my website which i pushed people more then card transactions with zettle and last 2 week has been over 4000$ in paypal not through zelle and i cant even apply for a loan if thisnjsnt resolved soon i found a 2nd option square app which will give the same working capitol loan same deal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.