Zettle Card Reader not Reporting 4 Hours of Transactions

DianeDev
New Community Member
I just spent six hours at a trade show. After an hour and 10 minutes worth of transactions my Zettle card reader does not show any transactions in the Reports past 4:10 PM and we took transactions clear up until 8:40 PM. I’m sick to my stomach and I’m just hoping that all the credit card transactions we took are possibly stored somewhere else or something needs to be refreshed. But I’m worried despite receipts been sent to customers and my customer signing for their purchase, that the Zettle software did not capture the transaction and I will receive no money meaning I have lost hundreds of dollars! Has this happen to anyone? Any help you can give me to put my mind at ease would be greatly appreciated. I’m calling customer service when they’re open in the morning but am praying there’s a logical explanation for this.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @DianeDev. I understand completely how this would pose a concern!

Please check https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/faq4524 for more information on how to see if a payment completed. Also, I suggest keeping an eye on both your Zettle account and your PayPal account to see if money settles in your PayPal account in the 24 hour period after the payments were accepted. If you need further assistance, calling Customer Service is indeed the next step.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael
PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.